Technologies and solutions for a Green, Digital and Resilient Economy
3 November 2022 – 17 November 2022
ENEA, partner of Enterprise Europe Network’s BRIDGeconomies Consortium, organises, in the framework of Innovation Village 2022, the Virtual Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2022. The focus of the event will be on sustainable and smart technologies and solutions for achieving a “twin” green and digital transition.
On March 2nd 2022, the European Commission has put forward a Communication on the European Growth Model. The Communication recalls the common objectives the EU and its Member States have committed to with respect to the green and digital transition and to strengthening social and economic resilience. It also acknowledges that the European economy is undergoing unprecedented transformations in the context of major uncertainties linked to the global and security outlook. On the one hand, the green transition is an opportunity to put Europe on a new path of a sustainable and inclusive growth. In addition to tackling climate change, it will help reduce energy bills and dependence on fossil fuel imports, thus improving energy and resource security of the Union. On the other hand, the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation of our societies and highlighted the importance of digital technologies for Europe’s future economic growth.
The Virtual Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2022 is free of charge and provides a unique opportunity to meet private companies (including start-ups, spin-offs, SMEs and large companies), as well as public authorities and municipalities, university and research centres, industry and associations companies, working on new technologies and solutions for achieving the so-called “twin” (green and digital) transition to a zero carbon, zero waste economy that leaves no person or place behind. It is also an important opportunity to stay up to date on the latest corresponding advanced technologies, the demand for innovation from institutions and municipalities, new applications from SMEs and technical challenges faced by large companies.
- Digital energy, smart building & smart city, smart grid & energy storage
- Energy efficiency & renewable energies
- Energy systems integration and sustainable use of energy
- Green hydrogen & hydrogen fuel cells
- Green and urban mobility
- Clean tech, eco-design & efficient use and management of resources in production processes, green chemistry
- Circular economy & recovery, recycling and reuse of waste materials
- Robotics & key digital technologies, including cyber security, cloud computing, AI, ML, IoT, data spaces and management, digital twins, blockchain, and quantum computing
- Life sciences & biotech
- Food & agritech
- Defence and security services
- New and advanced materials
More info: https://innovation-village-2022.b2match.io/